Thursday, June 22, 2006

An answer to MIA

And she is from Japan ! Gangster. Her name is Tigarah. Dont get me wrong, still have love for MIA but cant we all agree its exciting to find out others are exploring the unique genre she has carved out?
Check out the two tracks below. I was a bit skeptical myself, but these tracks have grown on me.

What do you think?

Tigarah - Fake Out
Tigarah - Roppongi-Dori
Tigarah - Japanese Queen (ichiBANboshi Remix)
Tigarah - Girl Fight (Hyphy Remix)

The hyphy remix is kinda crazy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Von Migs 3000 said...

like today's trax,thanx fer the link i did the same fer u.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/755.html and http://google-machine.info/2937.html

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home