Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My debut posting was lackluster to say the least, so I am going to make up for it in a good music posting.....here are some tunes I have been feel as of lately....

MSTRKRFT - She's Good For Business

Im totally up in the air about this album. Super hyped in the remix world, I wont lie, I was definatly feeling some of their remixes, and I wasnt disappointed when I got a few of their album tracks. Their second single "Work On You", the follow up to the hipster hit "Easy Love", was equally as danceable, but "She's Good for Business" has definatley got a hot summer vibe to dance your ass to.

Basteroid -Meteorchester

This track is hot. The sounds used are more interesting than the actual track itself. The dark and sinister synths are made even more frightful alongside the playful harpsicord. The addition of the various rave sounds make this a dancefloor killer at say 2AM.

DONDOLO - FIRE BREATHING (SHIT ROBOT REMIX)

Like many of the epic DFA releases, this is a track which takes you on a fucking mental mind fucking journey from the disco dancefloor to the point when your jumping so high pieces of the ceiling are falling down on you....but you dont give a shit.

Paul Jackson - Souls (Oliver Koletzki remix)

Im also learning, Ive heard a few remixes from Oliver Koletzki and they are all awesome, including this one....especially this one. There are many elements to this remix I am feeling, from the dark synths in the begining to the bouncing drum breaks in the middle. Solid track through and through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home