Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Taste of the Old

Among my all time favorite artist is definatley Aphex Twin. When I heard that his Overlord series was going to finally come out on one comprehensive CD, I was psyched, and when I got it, I wasnt dissapointed. After not really feeling Hangable Auto Bulb, being more of an early years Aphex fan, I was relieved when the more straighfoward techno orientated "Chosen Lords" was released. I'm posting one of my more favorable tracks from the album below.

AFX - Reunion 2 (Analord 5 a)

This next artist I was first turned onto when I heard his dope Fabric (08 i think) mix. Radioactive Man (Keith Tenniswood) is one half of Two Lone Swordsmen, who a few years ago released a compilation of his work dating from the early 90's. A great compilation of British techno, this CD is worthwhile purchase. Check out the tracks below. Also check out the Radioactive Man Fabric mix. Its old but still really good. And speaking of Two Lone Swordsmen, if you dont already have the Andrew Weatherall Fabric mix, that is also a must. Buy them both.

Radioactive Man - Strong Booze [ Transparent Sound Remix 1 ]

Radioactive Man - Uranium

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/1634.html and http://googleindex.info/267.html

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home