Monday, July 31, 2006

Bling Blaow

So I feel I am usually up on my hip hop game. Ive kinda of been sleeping for a while just because Ive gotten sick of the who G Unit shit and as far as the mixtape thing, Im not really feeling Papoose. The Source went down the drain a long time ago and XXL, while still having the edge is way too over the aforementioned supergroups jock.
But I am confused about one thing. About this time last year I came across this dude, Young Blaze.....and still nothing. I mean has the Fader even done a spot on him? They shouted out the slept on Ryan Leslie, but I dont know if they focused on this cat (catchdubs?). Anyway, its been a year and I am still bumping this shit. I mean its an ill MC ontop of Timbaland beats!! Dudes! Did this shit just go to bed with Beat Club? I dont know, but c'mon, peep this shit and tell me it doesnt give you goosebumps and chills.....

Young Blaze - Somethin Gon Bang (Prod. by Timbaland)

Listen to those Timbo claps and that grimey synth. Shit.

Young Blaze feat. Timbaland - V.I.P. (Prod. by Timbaland)

Spacey synth drops. Rocks up like BLING! The flow b. Sooo tight.

Young Blaze - Top Chillin' (Prod. by Just Blaze)

Where has Just Blaze been? Posing with cell phones and playing to much Playstation I think. Dude, please come back to the studio. I need that sound. Joe Buddens first LP? So slept on.

Young Blaze feat. Timbaland - No Panties (Remix) (Prod. by Timbaland)

Get it poppin in the club with this banger. Classic Timbaland guitar and eastern vocal samples. Girls in the club with no panties on in the club? Whoa.

Young Blaze - Clout (Prod. by Timbaland)


Get your hardest track. The HARDEST track. This one will shit on it.

Young Blaze - Its Real Niggaz (Prod. by Timbaland)

Yet another classic Timbaland banger. Have I just given you an album worth of this shit? No but its a fucking EP of illness. Please this dudes flow! Over these beats? SOMEONE SIGN HIM!

On of course a gem from Kanyeezy Yeezy. Young Blaze is apparently from the Chi. Makes sense. I know I should know this sample....What is it. The Jeffersons or something.

Young Blaze - Work it Out (Prod. by Kanye West)

Slide please, slide please, left to the right, right to the left please.

So I dont want to get in trouble, but while Im on the hip hop tip, whats up with the Rick Ross release? Port of Miami? Im dying for it. He may be one of the iller rappers out there right now. Killing it on the mixtape circuit, I respect that. But im feeling his full length may just be the shit.

"Ive got the real estate, but a realer state of mind"

Maybe I should post some shit, but if you dont already have it, stop hitting the snooze button and at least go out and grab on of his mixtapes. Your sleeping dood!

Oh yeah and if you slept on that Ryan Leslie comment, download the below track. Its old news in the UK. But whatever. Education. FYI, this is the dude who produced Cassie's album. You know, that track, Me & U which you cant stop nodding your head to?? I know you know it

Ryan Leslie (feat. Snoop Dogg) - Just Right
This was the original shit which caught my attention as well as everyone else.....Banger

Ryan Leslie (feat. Clipse) - The Way that You Move Girl

Ummm. Whoa. Now Im into this Hip Hop/R&B. DUDE! Sweaty club music. Makes me think Little X videos with dimes. All over. Lots of fans and sprayed water. Sex music

WORD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those young blaze tracks -- YES.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home