Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oh My Lord


So I know I promised some throwbacks soon, but I havn't been able to get the new Trick Daddy single off my stereo. Damn b, shit is firrre. Like sparkling grillz. Props to Disco D. Too be honest, I didn't hop that hipster bandwagon when son made the 50 Cent beat, but I started to turn when he made that fire for Clipse and Vybz Cartel (what happened to that track?) Seriously Pusha T kills it with his patois influenced verses.

But when I heard he was working with Trick I was psyched. Anyway check out the shit below. Don't be actin all manish bitches.

Clipse (feat. Vybz Cartel) - Double Down (produced by Disco D)
Trick Daddy - I Pop (produced by Disco D)

In the vain of hip hop, Im also really feeling this remix by some dude named Konrad (anyone have info on this dude?). He remixed the Baby/Wayne collabo "Stuntin' Like My Daddy". Wayne has been dropping some serious fire lately. His vocal creativity is really getting good. What was he like 16 when he was in the Hot Boyz? Now he's the only lasting member (though some would debate Juvenile is still on top). I especially like the part when Wayne takes a bite of a sandwhich or something towards the end of the track but keeps rapping.
Whos riding whos coat tails now Baby? Looks like your "son" is bigger than "daddy". Listen to that part where Baby is like "Cash Money is still a company" and Wayne is like "And bitch Im the boss".....Ha


Baby & Lil Wayne - Stuntin Like My Daddy (Konrad Remix)

Another hipster blogster remix from Cadence Weapon of Fireman.....Doood kills it on this beat. Seriously. Each set of verse is accompanied by a changing and growing mountain of bass and strings. Serious slap you mami type ish.

Lil' Wayne - Fireman (Cadence Weapon Snow in Edmonton Remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home