Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OH YAY!


So as I mentioned when I first started this page, I really have no idea what I am going to post, except its just what Im feeling over the course of a day or a few days. Sometimes they are rare gems I want to share with everyone, or they are just random shit I collected from other various internet resources or companions. Today Ive just been in a good mood finally, and when I am in a good mood that only means one thing....gay dance party (yay).

Now I dont necessarily mean thumb in my bum gay, but just tits out hands in the air give a fuck all about anything else dance party. Im not a dancer really unless Ive had a few drinks, but I love when other people just go ass out and dont give a shit and have fun....isnt that really what we're all here for anyway? Especially in these stiffling summer months, a dance party can really help out. Yes you usually end up getting soaked in sweat and your face is bright red, but the best part is that if the party is being done correctly, so is everyone else around you....that is they all look like stupid tits, but the times are killer, right?

Anyway, download these songs, invite some friends over, get some beer and just do what you need to do. I wont ask any questions......

Cassius - Toop Toop (Olivier Koletski Mix)

Royksopp - What Else is There (Vitalic Remix)

The Knife - Silent Shout (William Acidic Circuits Remix)

The Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Remix)

Lo-Fi-Fnk vs Karin Ström - Psykos (Lo Fi Fnk Club Mix)


I was kind of debating about commenting on these tracks, but thats not what this posting is all about. Its about downloading them as fast as possible, putting them on a playlist, and have fun. So do it fuck wad.

Oh yeah, I hope this wasn't offensive to anyone, this has nothing to do with my political or social views. As I said no party is better than a gay dance party!

Blogger is down, so your getting some gay bonuses.

I know I've posted this a few times, but its still a killer. Who would have the balls to put one hand in the air and use the other to masturbate.....on the dance floor.....other than a gay man....Please dont try and prove yourself....

Fox N' Wolf - In Yr Underwear (JD Edit)

Now, Im not into bondage, but I am feeling this song. Especially the killer funky break down two and a half minutes into the song. I know its an oldie, but who isn't still waiting for the Midnight Mike full length.

Midnight Mike - Black Rubber

Speaking of Midnight Mike/Gomma, throw on that Leroy Hanghoffer. That shits is for sure a classic. Have fun.

Oh fuck it this shit is still down, here is a Leroy song to add to the mix. But seriously, from start to end the album is killer. Fucking awesome.

Leroy Hanghoffer - Klon (Your Body)

Now Im done for sure. Later.

P.S. Stay tuned over the next few days for a throwback gay dance party. Classic gems steez.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/314.html or http://neveo.info/1973.html

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home