Thursday, August 10, 2006

Im Back

OK so I know its been a while. Shits been busy. And you fuckers never even bother to post comments so I am kind of losing interest in this whole thing. But Ill keep doing it. What was it, like TAPE or Headphone Sex reached 100,000 viewers!! Congrats. But help a brother out and send traffic my way. I guess I need to be more on my original shit. As I mentioned it is a selfish blog about what I like. I tried recruiting the MayTag Repair Man to assist in these postings, but he is too busy with his iTunes bizness and whatnots. And well I dont know many peeps up in this Minneapolis area. Anyone up for collabing on this ish and making the market bigger. Apparently even Wesley is dissing it, calling it "The Gay Market". Ouch B. Anyway, Im going to throw a handful of tracks at you I am feeling this week. Some old, some new. Some already posted and some I dont even know, so enjoy them and enjoy your fucking weekends!

Thanks to Palms Out for the following two tracks.

Finally Rick Ross album dropped and its hot. HOTTT.

Rick Ross - Hustlin (DJ Orgasmic remix)

Young Jeezy - Trap Star (Bonde Do Role Tobaco Remix)


Apparently Mr. Pentz was up in iTunes with his Brazillian connects this week making some exclusive shit for all y'all iTunes nerds. Peep it soon

Oh yeah, another track from Palms Out. Sorry for jacking your shit, but your last few postings have been fire. Speaking of jacking, is this sample legal? Whatever

Lil' Wayne - Pump That Bass

Now I know he has been out for a minute....and longer, I just wanted to give some attention to a guy making dope remixes...Solid Groove and Switch. I really like this one for Hot Chip's "Over and Over" by Solid Groove and another one he did for Edu K.

Hot Chip - Over and Over (Devolve vs. Solid Groove)
Edu-K - Sex-O-Matic (Solid Groove Remix)
And a band I originally hated on are coming through with some solid remixes for their singles.

The Futureheads - Worry About It Later (Switch Edit)


And putting it all together, the Bossy chick who is getting the remix remixed out of her, Kelis. This edit is pretty dated, but it goes with the flow. And its old enough where it probably needed to be updated!

Kelis - Bossy (Switch Edit)

And a more recent remix for Mrs. Jones from Alan Braxe and Fred Falke. Now there are two remixes of their for this track. This is the better one obviously.

Kelis - Bossy (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Earth Out Remix)

All about the flow. This remix for Kelis from Tiefschwarz is for sure a dancefloor filler. When was this released?

Kelis - Trick Me (Tiefschwarz remix)

New Joakim is really good. Likes alot!

Joakim - Drumtrax

And the olders are still classic

Joakim - Come Into My Kitchen




Oh shit, did a quick song search in my iTunes (yeah Im one of those aforementioned geeks, so what) for Switch and I forgot he did this awesome edit of Sharon Phillips. I know we all love the Trentmoller remix, but did you overlook this one?

Sharon Phillips - Want 2 Need 2 (Switch Edit)

6 Comments:

Anonymous daarkbee said...

keep 'm coming!
just so you know you've got an (silent) audience on the other side of the globe as well (is Belgium far enough for you?)
cheers for the remixes

1:44 AM  
Blogger Casi G said...

Yo I am on such a switch kick this is totally killing it. I am so bumed that I also tried to buy a lot of this stuff at TTL and it was all sold out. You got any leads to Dave Taylor direct or do I gotta hit up Juno and pay like 40 bucks on shipping.

Holla at a brother and keep this blog rollin dude.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man dont worry about haters. I appreciate the work, keep the updated coming.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked out the songs on this update and they are rediculously hot. Thanks for giving me the soundtrack to the rest of august.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mr Soft said...

the tiefschwarz mix of kelis came out a come out about two years ago on limited(ish) whites. kelis's record co originally commissioned it, but decided ultimately not to put it on the 'trick me' 12", so tiefschwarz themselves got some copies pressed up. i think you can still get 'em in phonica. big, big tune

3:01 PM  
Anonymous weareglitter said...

ahhhhh no! i missed the switch remix of kelis!! would you mind putting it back up??

:)

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home