Saturday, August 26, 2006

JT REPOSTED!

I think everyone is beyond the point of being closeted Justin Timberlake fans. I mean once he entered the studio with Timberland for his first album I came out with it and I was proud. But dude. When he went in the studio with Three 6 Mafia....dude. How bad did we need this album to come out before the summer, but we'll have hits for the fall for sure.

When this beat changes and Three 6 come on.....its some dope shit.

I was going to post a picture of the J.T. album cover but my internet is being weird and wont let me save shit so I figured I would post the next best thing. A picture of Boo....



Justin Timberlake feat. Three 6 Mafia & Timbaland - Chop Me Up


Justin Timberlake - Summer Love

Timbaland invited girls over to watch Desperate Housewives or Sex in the City is some funny shit.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant get the link to work. its broken?

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to left click, it's a "you send" file.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous sheppard said...

apparently,it doesn't work. arf :(

2:00 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra said...

Wow, you gotta be fast to catch JT! Could you pretty please possibly YSI these two again? They've already reached their limit...
Thanks!

5:23 PM  
Blogger C1976 said...

Can you please repost these tracks? They are so great! Can't wait for this CD. THANKS!

3:13 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

is there anyway you could post these tracks again? thanks.

11:33 AM  
Blogger stacy said...

is there anyway you could post these tracks again? thanks.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto what everyone else said. repost?

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home