Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So Im fucking exhausted. This post will be short, but full of music as usual. Was just recently added to the list at Hype Machine and my hits went up like 4x. Pretty amazing. So anyway, here are some tracks that well are from over some time now, but im listening to them tonight and I really like them.

Enjoy!


Trentemoller - Take Me Into Your Skin

An amazing track I think. Not like his killer dancefloor remixes. Really nice ambient sounding techno. Im really feeling this track.



In Flagranti - Just Gazing (Robag Wruhme Remix)

Older song, I may have even posted it when I first started this website, but I am obviously not sick of it yet.

Booka Shade - In White Rooms (Elecktrochemie Remix)

Another track from around the spring. But listened to old playlist on my iPod and forgot how beautiful this track was.

(IM REALLY HOMESICK FOR NYC THIS WEEK :( )


Rekorder - Rekorder 5.1


If you dont already have this track, heres another chance. Its awesome. Seriously.

Petter - Some Polyphony


I cant remember if I posted this song back in June but it goes well with this techno mix I have created. Ive seen it popping up on a few mixes, but here it is in it's beautiful wholeness.



Der Zyklus - Formenverwandler


An awesome driving song I have found. Just a dope tempo and awesome sounding techno. Is this Kompakt? Anyone know?

6 Comments:

Blogger Richard Carnage said...

That Trentemoller track's really nice isn't it? That pedal steel! It's off his forthcoming LP which I haven't yet given a proper listen, but it'll be worth it for the bonus disc alone. Posted a little comment about the Ame track lower down that you might wanna check out.
Cheers,
Rich

10:08 AM  
Blogger Richard Carnage said...

Oh yeah, and any chance of a link on the sidebar? Sorry to bother again!

10:11 AM  
Blogger GZL said...

yeah man, ill totally link you . thanks for the killer input into the postings. youve got the knowledge.

glad you dont mind me piggybacking on some of your previous postings.

cheers
james

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Mike P. said...

Trentmoller track is lovely - have listened to it 3 times in a row...(smile)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Der Zyklus track is on Gigolo - its by Gerald Donald, one half of Drexciya

1:34 AM  
Blogger scattermish said...

i managed to miss the trentmoller man, can you re-hook me up?

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home