Friday, September 29, 2006

So many times I get emails and posts asking for me to put stuff back up or for me to email them tracks and thats fine. If I have the time, Ill do what I can do. But I get really psyched when people take the time to send me their own music. And honestly it makes me feel pretty good that these people want me to promote their music. Makes me feel Im actually doing something with this fucking site.

Anyway, the following two tracks come from a duo named Guns N' Bombs. Made up of Johnny Love and Turbotito (SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING MISTAKE EARLIER!!), these two have teamed up to make some dark electro-disco comparable to that of Sebastian, Para-One and the other Ed Bangers. But heres the twist....they are American. Finally someone giving the french a run for their money. Check out these tunes and let us know what you think. Comments greatly appreciated. Get more info here.

Guns N' Bombs - Crossover Appeal

UPDATE: "CROSSOVER APPEAL" HAS REALLY BEGUN TO GROW ON ME. THIS SHIT IS PRETTY FUCKING HOT.
Guns N' Bombs - Nothing is Getting Us Anywhere



Some other tracks to fill you guys up from my absense. New single from my favorite group, The Knife is going to be "Like I Pen". Here is a good remix ofF the 12".

The Knife - Like A Pen (Heartthrob Remix)


Track from Swat Squad. Just some crazy techno. Jase, want to fill us in about them in the comments?

Swat Squad - Pollancre (Original Mix)

So first was "I Rep Minnesota" which I wasnt a big fan of. But now Freeway (one of the iller rappers out there) is giving props to my new home. Is Minnesota becoming the new Bay Area? Beyonce and Diddy were both just here, no events, just chilling. Whats up?

Freeway feat. Chuck Wooley - Minnesota

Some new Timbaland productions.

Chingy - Let Me Luv U (Prod. By Timbaland)

Sincere feat. Timbaland - What (Prod. By Timbaland)

So if you are in the Bay Are btw, and your looking for something to do tonight, check out J. Montag spining at Amnesia. I was meant to be there for a guest spot but due to financial reasons I wasnt able to make it out there, but Ill be there in spirit and just let the young'n warm up the crowd for my appearence coming up Oct/Nov. Keep posted. Stunt like your daddy B.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, guns n bombs are crazy hot shit and its good to know some americans aren't clueless when it comes to rockin electronic music

7:15 AM  
Blogger gustavo beça said...

ARO!

i only knew "Nothing is Getting Us Anywhere" from guns n bombs which is fuckin´ hot! i wish i coul listen to the other tune but there must be some problem with the link...

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Jewster said...

You could use http://www.4shared.com/ to post them MP3's. It works real nice, only makes you wait 10 sec. and you can download multiple files all in one swoop. i don't know too muck about the uploading function but I'm sure it's just as eazy. Cheers!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Marc said...

yep... would be nice to change because Guns N'Bombs track sounds great but I can't download them anywhere !!

Even If I want to digitally buy. (beatport/juno...)
Please post the track again !
I could help if you want.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice... heartthrob is the best at this whole "minimal" game.


and guns n bombs...well...johnny finally did it!

2:14 PM  
Blogger >>>>SN said...

one more shout for a Guns N' Bombs reposting, please!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous su said...

omg guns n bombs just blew my mind thank yu

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home