Tuesday, October 17, 2006



I know this first track isnt new. I picked it up off of FluoKids (I think). Only gave it a listen this week and I like it quite a bit. French disco-house seemingly.

Sebastian Ingrosso - Body Beat (Steve Angello Remix)



This track is dope. Sexy french female vocals over nice electro beat. Leroy Hanghofer remixed by Sebastian sort of. Also a snag from FluoKids.
Riot in Belgium - La Musique

Im sure everyone has this one at this point. I like certain parts of this alot, but Mylo kinda dissapoints at sometimes. After the vocals in the first three minutes, I was expecting it to get bigger, but it kinda bores out in the middle two minutes. But it picks back up. Either way, surely this will delite most.

Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Mylo Remix)



This next track is my song of the week. It came from Nik (Normals Welcome) up in Edmonton, from his band Shout Out Out Out Out which I first heard about through Gangs of Neon. After posting a remix of one of their other tracks last week, I got word from Nik and it turns it out we have worked together in the past a few times when I was back in NYC. Small world.
Anyway, this track "Self Loathing Rulz" is remixed by this guy (new to me) Malente. Apparently he is under same management as Digitalism, Play Paul and Boyz Noize among others. Its a crazy out there electroy dance off. Its just pretty fucking awesome.

Shout Out Out Out Out - Self Loathing Rulz (Malente Remix)

2 Comments:

Blogger treatiseOn.com said...

The Riot in Belgium song is amazing. I have to say I got it off fluokids first but when I played it last friday kids went off. Theres just something about french girls screaming over an electro beat. Im thinking the Sebastian Ingrosso song will get a similiar reaction. Shout out song is solid too

8:34 AM  
Blogger C.A.I.R.O. said...

OMG. That Malente mix is hot hot hot. SOOO is mega hot, too.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home