Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Indie Electro??

Figure while I have those pitchfork heads turned I wanted to post some of the indie music I have received this week.

I just got sent this MP3 from Salt Lake based artist "Ok Ikumi". Sounds like a mix of Hot Chip and Junior Boys, mixture I quite like.

Check out the artist website here.

OK Ikumi - Always Stay the Same



Also from Edmonton (Sorry for saying you were from L.A.!) based Shout Out Out Out Out, a remix of their track "Nobody Calls Me Unless They Want Something" (I got the track name muddled up, but Nik from the band straightened me out) by Mocky. Check out Gangs of Neon for another track from Shout Out Out Out Out, or check out their MYSPACE.

Shout Out Out Out Out - Forever Endebted (Mocky Remix)



Thoughts?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shout out out out out are from edmonton

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, a mix between junior boys and hot chip - but not as developed, or good for that matter.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home