Monday, October 09, 2006

NEW M.I.A. TRACK

REPOST!



I was under the impression the title of her first single was going to be "Bird Flu", but here is possible leak from her forthcoming album. It sounds like a Diplo production (on top of which I got it off his mySpace page. Sounds like a "Whisper" track meets Chicago jook but in a Balitmore club. I dont know what I think. I dont think its the lead single, but bound to be a club hit.

M.I.A. - XR 2


I dont know whats up with the title.....

p.s. I reposted those Guns N Bombs tracks as requested. Get them while you can.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Mertz said...

MIA cut is already down. Can you repost please?

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Martin said...

Reup please?

3:36 AM  
Anonymous MarTelo said...

xr 2 is a car out here bruv,it's a type of ford fiesta..!!

from back in the day!!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Marc said...

why not using zshare.net ? It's realllll yeasy to use !

I am here every day. And if I miss the post, I miss the track :(

Can you please use something else ?
Peace and thx.

1:08 PM  
Blogger GZL said...

ok so im going to switch over to zshare this evening. and i will repost the MIA track. lots of disgruntled fans after that Pitchfork name drop.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you like the marc houle... get his first album on minus..."restore"
it kicks the shit out of the new one.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Freudian Slip said...

Yeah, I'll second that. "Restore" is way better. Check it out.
Matt

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Marc said...

Thx for swithching to Zhare ;)

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad she's headed in a more electro-driven direction. I was seriously afraid she was heading into mainstream hip-hop territory, as if we need anymore of that.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous david. said...

kids! its fucking switch on the knobs. dave taylor in the house!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Richard Bacchus said...

Thank for posting this

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home